And now it’s the turn of the Prankster bit!
Here I have just washed it:
The first upgrade I have done is to the motor of the prankster bit, because the old Lego motor had a lot of problems: it was too much noisy, big and weak, and the plastic gears were fragile (I broke and replaced some of them in the years).
So I replaced it with an electric motor with integrated reduction gears, that rotates slowly at 20 rpm. I mounted on it an aluminum pulley in which I have drilled an eccentric hole to mount the brake cable:
This is a video of the new motor in action, while moving the Prankster bit :
Then I made a simple sanded cover for the motor: